Transcripts / Records Requests

School transcripts are available through the last school of attendance if graduation or attendance occurred within the last 3 years. For a copy of a school transcript, please contact the most recent school of attendance.

For information or records older than 3 years, please fill out the records request form then mail, fax or email the signed form to the Records Management Department.

Verification of identity is required for any requests to be sent anywhere other than a college or university. A copy of legible identification can be mailed, faxed or emailed to the Records Management Department with your signed request form.

Download the Records Request Form.

Contact Records Management

Charlotte County Public Schools
Records Management
1445 Education Way
Port Charlotte, FL 33948
941-255-0808 Ext. 3057
Fax: 941-255-7574

Requests for official GED copies and transcripts must be made to the Florida Department of Education.

Florida Department of Education GED Transcript Request Form

Under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), parents and students over the age of 18 are provided certain rights regarding the student's education records. For a detailed outline of these rights, please visit the United States Department of Education Website at:

(Note: you must have Adobe Acrobat to view these forms. You can download it for free at Adobe's website)